Are you feeling dissatisfied about your life despite a successful career and unsure of how to move forward? Are you feeling empty, depressed or anxious at times? Are you feeling stressed-out and in need of a new balance?
I help people reconnect to themselves and awaken to a more meaningful, satisfying and abundant life. I offer personal development and psychological support.
I believe that during our lives we continue to grow and develop psychologically in order to become more creative, more integrated and fulfilled. This process has been described by A. Maslow. He called this self-actualization.
My work is an expression of who I am. For the last 30 years, I have studied various psycho-spiritual aspects of human experience. I was trained as a psychologist and Jungian psychoanalyst. When I started working I had practiced yoga and meditation for many years.
Now I integrate psychology, the study of consciousness and also creativity into my work.
My approach is integrative, in the sense that it integrates the 4 levels of our being:
- Physical: Taking into account your general health, food, sleep, and suggesting relaxation exercises.
- Emotional: Identifying, accepting and working with your emotions.
- Mental: Recognising and changing your inner thought patterns and limiting beliefs.
- Spiritual: What gives meaning to your life? How do you feel connected to your inner Being? What is your vision for your life?
My approach is a 4 step process:
- Identifying: Bringing awareness to your inner patterns is the first step to transformation. Only when we are aware can we transform.
- Accepting: We need to fully accept ourselves with loving kindness.
- Transforming: Through inner work, imagination, visualisation, affirmations.
- Implementation: Being aware of a situation is not enough, we need to implement our new insights into our lives. The final step of the process is therefore about practical implementation.