Are you feeling dissatisfied about your life and unsure of how to move forwards? Are you feeling empty, depressed or anxious at times?
I help people reconnect to themselves and awaken to a more meaningful, satisfying and abundant life.
Some of the issues that can be addressed:
- Bereavement, loss, brake-up
- Stress at work/ burnout
- Anxiety, fears, depression
- Lack of self-esteem
- Relationship problems
- Issues with weight/food
But also if you simply feel like :
- Reflecting on your life
- Reconnecting with yourself
- Find new energy and inspiration,…
I use an eclectic approach, including hypnosis
My approach is pragmatic and integrative, in the sense that it integrates the 4 levels of our being:
- Physical: Taking into account your general health, food, sleep, and suggesting relaxation exercises.
- Emotional: Identifying, accepting and working with your emotions.
- Mental: Recognising and changing your inner thought patterns and limiting beliefs.
- Spiritual: What gives meaning to your life? How do you feel connected to your inner Being? What is your vision for your life?
Counselling is a 4 step process:
- Identifying: Bringing awareness to your inner patterns is the first step to transformation. Only when we are aware can we transform.
- Accepting: We need to fully accept ourselves with loving kindness.
- Transforming: Through inner work, imagination, visualisation, affirmations.
- Implementation: Being aware of a situation is not enough, we need to implement our new insights into our lives. The final step of the process is therefore about practical implementation.
To know more about my workshops on Being-centered Leadership click here