Are you feeling dissatisfied about your life and unsure of how to move forwards? Are you feeling empty, depressed or anxious?
I help people reconnect to themselves and awaken to a more meaningful, satisfying and abundant life.
I have almost 30 years of experience as a psychotherapist. I practice individual counselling with adults.
I was trained in various approaches: Jungian psychoanalysis, hypnosis, NLP, coaching,…
Some of the issues that can be addressed:
- Bereavement, loss, brake-up
- Stress at work/ burnout
- Anxiety, fears, depression
- Lack of self-esteem
- Relationship problems
- Issues with weight/food
But also if you simply feel like :
- Reflecting on your life
- Reconnecting with yourself
- Find new energy and inspiration,…
My approach is pragmatic and integrative, in the sense that it integrates the 4 levels of our being:
- Physical: Taking into account your general health, food, sleep, and suggesting relaxation exercises.
- Emotional: Identifying, accepting and working with your emotions.
- Mental: Recognising and changing your inner thought patterns and limiting beliefs.
- Spiritual: What gives meaning to your life? How do you feel connected to your inner Being? What is your vision for your life?
Counselling is a 4 step process:
- Identifying: Bringing awareness to your inner patterns is the first step to transformation. Only when we are aware can we transform.
- Accepting: We need to fully accept ourselves with loving kindness.
- Transforming: Through inner work, imagination, visualisation, affirmations.
- Implementation: Being aware of a situation is not enough, we need to implement our new insights into our lives. The final step of the process is therefore about practical implementation.