Finding your true calling at work
– Do you feel that you are not living your true purpose in life despite having a successful career?
– Would you like to clarify your life’s vision and mission in order to establish a more focused direction for your life?
I help people to reconnect with themselves and discover their deepest aspirations.
I am a psychologist, psychotherapist, coach and trainer working in Brussels and Amsterdam. For more information about my practice locations see my contact form.
Have you ever wondered:
- Why do I exist to pursue my journey?
- What do I want to accomplish with my life?
- How I would like to be remembered?
- What is my unique contribution in the word?
What will life coaching bring you?
The sessions will provide you with the models, methods, and tools to help you:
- Revisit what is important for you: your vision, choices, purpose in your personal or professional life;
- Reconnect with yourself and your deepest longings;
- Become more fully engaged in life;
- Better work/life balance;
- Enhance your self-awareness and your ability to lead yourself;
- Take the necessary steps to implement these choices in your life.
How do I work?
Individual coaching sessions take place in my office in Brussels or via skype.
In my work I use deep listening, dialogue, introspective exercises, psychological profiles.
I collaborate with trusted colleagues for job interviews preparation ( for middle-higher managers and executives).