- Are you going through life turbulence or overwork that have blurred your life and work vision?
- Are you able to see with clarity your life’s whole picture?
- Do you feel that you have diverted to a path that is not your choice?
- Do you feel you are lingering in your current state without advancing to create your desired future self and life?
- Would you like to rediscover your vision?
- Would you like to formulate the stepping stones to reach it?
If you find these questions intriguing…join Eleftheria Egel and myself in this interesting workshop!
To be able to navigate the complexities of our life and work, we need to have clarity of our intentions, constant focus on what is important and a plan to action. Crafting a personal vision and mission statement is an extremely helpful tool to achieve the above. A vision is an image of our future self; an individual perception of how we would like ourselves to be in a certain moment in time. It is usually desirable and -when its pursuit is persistent- it is highly motivational and leads to goal-directed behavior. The purpose of the workshop is to create a personal vision and mission statement that will help you realize your potential, find purpose in life and work as well as align your life with your deepest values.
During this interactive workshop, you will…
- Discover your own personal vision and how it aligns with your authentic self through self-reflection and creative exercises.
- Identify your “important others” and the challenges you face in meeting their expectations.
- Formulate your personal vision and mission statement and see how it can serve you as a compass when facing major decisions.
- Implement both in your everyday life through a visualization and positive affirmation process.
For individuals and professionals who would like to find more meaning in life and work, redefine their career path and also for entrepreneurs who want to make sure that their business vision is true to their individual vision.