Goodman Coaching provides Personal Leadership Coaching to mid-career managers and professionals. To support them navigate changes in the context of challenging international business environments.
Goodman Coaching supports people in gaining more insight and to develop new competenties.
The emphasis is on the psycho-spiritual aspects of Leadership, and how these influence our behavior and productivity. By becoming aware of our inner-assumptions and thought patterns we can become me effective leaders.
Some of the themes addressed:
- Identifying one’s strengths and area’s to develop using various Personality Profiles and models (Leadership Circles, Jung’s Types model, Strengths Finder,…).
- Enhancing emotional intelligence through self-awareness, self-management and social competencies. Developing self-awareness can be done through various practices (journaling, writing one’s life history, mindfulness, non-verbal/creative exercises). Social skills include communication, networking and political awareness.
- Leadership and Spirituality : Finding a deeper meaning at work, creating a compelling vision, engaging one’s values to create a better world (e.g. through social business)
- Models of adult development: How do we keep growing and developing through our life-span?
- Female Leadership;
- Maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Feel free to Contact us or call +31 (0) 6 124 174 64 for a free online introductory call or for any other inquiry.
“Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom”